Tim Wells is an experienced specialist, people manager and career coach in the Global Mobility field. He has worked in-house and on a consultancy basis and has the benefit of both perspectives on relocation and can provide a well-rounded and effective approach to managing mobility programmes.
Tim was shortlisted for an Expatriate Management and Mobility Award (EMMA) 2012 – Global Mobility Professional of the Year. ‘Highly Commended’ award received and he is a member of the judging panel for the Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards in 2012 and 2013
Invited speaker at:
- the XBHR annual legal conference in Istanbul. “Using Global Mobility as an alternative to downsizing/rightsizing in global organisations”.
- the Mercer International HR Forum. Topic: “Establishing a Company Presence in New Territories – Expanding the Global Mobility Remit”
- the Forum for Expatriate Management Global Mobility Summit. Topic: “Managing a High Profile Programme”.
- the Forum for Expatriate Management London Totally Expat Show. Topic: ‘Managing Assignees’
- the Worldwide ERC Global Workforce Summit: Talent Mobility in EMEA. Topic: ‘Attracting and Retaining Talent in a Bear Market’.
- the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers conference and exhibition. Topic: ‘What Clients Want’
Specialties: Global Mobility:
Development and implementation of global mobility policy and processes, management of end-to-end assignment process, expatriate compensation, net to net salary comparisons, account management, cost control, tax and immigration compliance.
Compensation and Benefits:
International salary benchmarking, analysis of market data and trend reports, creating job family matrices, developing career ladders, creating salary ranges, designing and implementing benefits programmes.