An industry veteran, North American Van Lines’ Executive Vice President
Roger Sorhagen gives us “An Insiders View” into the often-challenging
hhg business, answering these questions and more:
- What is the single most challenge in relocation today?
- Where is the hhg industry headed
- Why are so many experts without solid knowledge of hhg’s?
Roger Sorhagen, National Account Sales at First Class Moving Systems North American Van Lines, a SIRVA Company:
- Experienced Vice President National Account Sales.
- Past owner of Crofutt & Smith Atlas Van Lines.
- Demonstrated history of working in the transportation/trucking/railroad industry.
- Skilled in Operations Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Business Development, and Transportation.
- Outstanding in depth understanding of transportation with focus on household goods relocation.
- Graduate Johnson & Wales University.
- Graduate Potomac Horse Center and the American Dressage Institute.
Click any of the photos below for a pop-up lightbox, featuring
Roger Sorhagen’s picture gallery.